Sunday, May 6, 2012

Final Project #16

FINALLY, the project is complete! The idea for this project came to me earlier this semester when Dr. Strange discussed, with his EDM310 class, the lack of blog posts that children involved in the World Blogging Challenge were publishing. By the end of this class discussion we concluded that the problem resided with the teachers rather than the students, and if teachers were the source of the problem then how could EDM310 address this problem? My proposal was that EDM310 students should create a video designed to motivate teachers to utilize more technology in their classroom, and before I knew it this proposal became the theme for my final project. So, without any further delay, I proudly present to you the Scholars United Final Project!

PART 1



PART 2

1 comment: