Tuesday, April 17, 2012

C4K Summary for April (World Blog Challenge cont...)

world map

C4K #8

This week I am continuing the World Blog Challenge in EDM 310. This is my second consecutive week to comment on Dharmk's blog. Dharmk hasn't posted since the last time I visited her blog. Dharmk previously created an AMAZING post about new years resolutions, but she didn't allow anyone to comment on that post. Because Dharmk only posted three times i was forced to comment on her post titled Seven Random Facts. I suppose that this post was directed toward those who know Dharmk, but I commented on the post regardless. In this post she described things about herself that no one close to her would have known. My comment is below!

Hi again,

I am visiting your blog again to see how you have been doing! I notice that you haven't posted anything since the last comment I left you, and I encourage you to post as much as you are able to. I did enjoy reading your post about new years resolutions, and I also found this blog post to be a very interesting read. It always amazes me how little I actually know about people, and I am sure that the people in your class learned a great deal about you by reading this post. You appear to be doing great work, and I encourage you to continue on your path to success!

C4K #9

Stop Bullying
On the last week of the World Blogging Challence Dr. Strange assigned me to Alexis. Alexis' post was about the resonantly hot topic about bullying. Alexis wrote about how destructive bullying can be. She constructed a very informative post. My comment is posted below.

Alexis,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and I really enjoyed visiting your blog. You wrote a very informative blog post about bullying. I encourage you to continue blogging in the future! keep up the great work!

-Keeley

C4K #10

New Zealand flag
We have finally reached the last C4K assignment of the semester in EDM310, and for this last assignment I was assigned to comment Aneelis' post on his class blog. Aneelis is a student in Ms. Jenny She's class, and Aneelis lives in New Zealand. Aneelis posted a picture and a video in the class blog which described what he does after school. Aneelis stated that he loves to play xbox after school. Below is the comment that I left Aneelis.

Hey Aneelis,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post, and I enjoyed watching the video that you created. Keep up the great work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keeley! I like that you encourage the kids to keep blogging. I wish I had learned about blogging way before this class. I will be creating a crafting blog over the summer. Anyway, Your summaries are a little less informative than I had hoped. Maybe this is because you wish for us to go look at the student's blog rather than us be able to know everything just by reading your post. In that case, good job! Keeping the students first will be our priority someday. We might as well start now. Great post over all, and good luck on the end of your semester!
    Sincerely,
    Carly Willoughby

    ReplyDelete