Tuesday, March 27, 2012

C4K Summary for March

C4K #6
kid using computer

For C4K #6 I was assigned to Anna's Blog Post. Anna's post was titled A Story By Story Cube. Anna wrote a quite interesting story, although it was hard at times to follow due to the unexpected nature of the story. My comment is in the paragraph below.

Anna,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading the story that you created. You created an excellent, exciting, unexpected, and a quite enjoyable story. Great job Anna.

Keep up the great work,
Keeley Bryan

C4K #7
pink shirt in support of pink shirt day
For C4K #7 EDM310 joined The World Blog Challenge. In the World Blog Challenge I am required to comment on one students blog for three consecutive weeks. The student that I have been assigned to is Dharma from Canada. Dharma's blog post was titled Pink Shirt Day. Dharma wrote about pink shirt day and told the story behind the day. The story was about child who wore pink to school and was bullied because of the pink shirt that he wore, and in support of him the entire student body wore a pink shirt to school. The next paragraph is my comment.

Dharma,
I am a student at the university of South Alabama, and I really enjoyed reading your blog post. You posted a very interesting story, and I liked how you included links in you blog post. Great job, keep up the great work!

Keeley Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment